Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Manchester Orchestra; Where Have You Been?

I've been painting!

okay obviously i didnt paint the ceiling it was originally totally white already..

i like how my room is bare and clean now! but the study table will arrive tmrw and ruin everything ):


this part is tricky..and secretly cute. the magnetic part of it kept attracting my paintbrush so i was having a hard time painting it properly..i was totally sniggering to myself. i think i mustve looked quite crazed, messy hair all, laughing at a wall

didn't ask friends to come over and help cos i figured i only wanted to blame myself if it turned out badly. my dad who was appalled i wanted to paint in the first place kept asking if i wanted to get someone to paint for me but in the end he was the someone haha. day #o2 i had my horrible half-eye-blind migraine and almost fainted (?!) he was the one who helped me with cotton white till 10plus and didnt have dinner while i went out at 7plus..felt so awful and touched at the same time..which is rare for me..
cotton white paint is like white nail polish. its ridiculously hard.

anyway my room is officially lavendarish purple. after painting i was so tempted to lick it cos it looks like my fave yam ice cream. (i have many favourites i also like nutella and horlicks and sorbet icecream and and..i digress again) two middle pieces are cotton white!
next up will be stickers on my cotton whites(:


/p.s. Australia is the longest movie ever. I felt like an entire theatre of audience sat through the reading of a book with me. It's a miracle the boy next to me didn't fall asleep.

I WANNA WATCH YES MAN GRR upset ive been kept away from my zoey for so long!

/p.p.s. IM SO UPSET WHY DO I NEED TO SYNC MY NEW PODDIE now i need to dl my songs all over again!?! apple is so sly why cant i just copy my songs from my old poddie or something

/p.p.p.s. thanks for belated birthday at botanic! (: chocolate overflow = stomach problems but still Y